We help clients form new nonprofits and tax-exempt organizations: 501(c)(3) public charities, hospitals, and healthcare organizations, 501(c)(4) advocacy groups, foundations, trade associations, and social enterprises by handling all the paperwork and legal "red tape."
Our start-up packages are available for all types of tax-exempt organizations. We will:
We also help clients with:
Basically, to start & form a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit organization there are 6 Steps:
1. Plan, write a mission statement, state business name search, and file the nonprofit Articles of Incorporation form.
2. Assemble your Nonprofit Board of Directors, and conduct your first board meeting.
3. Creating the Nonprofit Bylaws. Nonprofit Bylaws are required by the IRS for filing your 501c3 tax exemption application.
4. Creating the Nonprofit Conflict of Interest Policy. Conflict of Interest Policy is required by the IRS for federal exemption.
5. Applying for the Employee Identification Number (EIN). EIN is FREE, do not pay for it.
6. Prepare your Form 1023 Application for 501c3 exemption online on pay.gov.
Check out the Steps to Starting a Nonprofit and other ebooks to start your own business today!!